Thursday 12 December 2013

Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh 2014 Read-A-Long

Love Nalini Singh's Psy-Changelings? 
Are you new to the series but dying to try them?


Now's your chance! 


Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup and I are joining up for the 
2014 Psy-Changeling Read-a-Long!!


The Deets!


Starting December 20th we'll read one book from the series per month(schedule below)
Then get together and do a little chatting about it!
All you have to do about it is to sign up, read, and have fun 


Aly

^You can also display the button 


Books and Schedule 

20th December 2013
chat on the 11th January 2014

15th January 2014
chat on the 8th February 2014

15th February 2014
chat on the 8th March 2014

15th March 2014
chat on the 12th April 2014

15th April 2014
chat on the 10th May 2014

15th May 2014
chat on the 14th June 2014

15th June 2014
chat on the 12th July 2014

15th July 2014
chat on the 9th August 2014

15th August 2014
chat on the 13th September 2014

15th September 2014
chat on the 11th October 2014

15th October 2014
chat on the 8th November 2014

15th November 2014
chat on the 13th December 2014

15th December 2014
chat on the 10th January 2015




Everyone who sings up will get emails with reminders about the chats and the reading dates a few days in advance. Also, to anyone who wants, I'll send Nalini's past newsletters with the bonus short stories available only for her subscribers(leave me a comment with your email).









24 comments:

  1. Heather Mackenzie12 December 2013 at 22:57

    I am in!! I love this series and tried to do a re-read, read along last year but life got in my way :) hmack1972@gmail.com is my email addy! Thanks for hosting this ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our pleasure, you should sign up in the linky thing :)
    Want me to send you the scenes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather Mackenzie12 December 2013 at 23:08

    Sure that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aly, count me in :) I'll join in for the short stories / deleted scenes early on in the series but it wasn't long ago that I read the first 4 books so I'll join properly when you get to Hostage to Pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you joined Sarah love! I'll send those then, the ones from the newsletter, though there are some already on Nalini's site

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's about time I finished reading this series so you can give me the kick up the butt that I need lol. I think I have most of the newsletter shorts but if you have a list I can double check & let you know if I'm missing any :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! I am so happy that I did :D
    There's a list on goodreads I think

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have a look & let you know if I'm missing any :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wickedly Delicious14 January 2014 at 16:42

    Thank you Aly and Anna for hosting this. This is one series I wanted to catch up on this year. Perfect Timing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Aly,

    This sounds like a great way to pass the time before the release of Shield of Winter, so count me in!

    And I'd love to get the backlog for the email short stories - I want to reread some of them as I read the series. Thanks.

    -Rika Ashton

    rika-ashton@hotmail.com
    http://www.rikaashton.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Aly! This sounds like so much fun, count me in!! esenciadelis.lr@gmail.com Please send short stories as well, thank you. I'm so excited ;)

    -Liz R.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you could join. I'll send them. Did you sign up in the linky thing?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Aly, I just joined, but strange as it may seems I'm on time, since I red "Slave to Sensation" during Christmas holidays ^_^ I can't wait fro the oncoming discussion! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, it worked perfectly then :D
    BTW I'll email you with the invite to the goordears group where we're having the chats.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes. I also signed up for newsletter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have just found this, seems I started my rereading of the series at the same time but finished the whole series a week into this year and have now started the Guild Hunter novels... Can I still join in discussion? (promise not to spoil anything for anyone).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Of course :) Some of us are re-reading so we're trying not to spoil either :D
    Sign up in the linky and I'll send you the goodreads invite

    ReplyDelete
  18. how do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  19. You click on the "Add your link" button and write the stuff there. At the url part you can add your goodreads account if you don't have a blog or your facebook or twitter. :) Thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for the help...think I am signed up now lol... I would also love to have Nalini's short stories from her newsletters... I just found her as an author in October so think I am a little behind

    ReplyDelete
  21. My pleasure! I'll send them tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. sorry to bother you but did you send newsletters?

    ReplyDelete