Monday 2 December 2013

Dreamy December Days Read-a-thon[Update 1]


Days 1 and 2 :)


I read:


*9 chapters from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)  by J.K. Rowling; This is one of my favorite in the series, I love that Lupin teaches :)


*42 pgs The Men with the Golden Cuffs(Masters and Mercenaries #2) by Lexi Blake; I am re-reading this with a friend... I had no idea that I forgot so much!


*finished Resolutions by Teri Riggs(review coming on the 13th) and I wasn't impressed *sigh*





What are the bookish merchandise or books that you would really love to receive this Christmas?



I want to make some ribbon bookmarks  and then gift them, but need some materials :D And about what books I want to receive? Oh... the list is so very long, but most importantly I want Nalini Singh's books I don't have(they are about 5 or so).





Which place/s you want to go for the holidays?


London

I'd love to see London, Paris, Vienna, Madrid and New York City at Christmas and New Year... I'd also love to go to see Hogwarts. I'd love to be able to teleport between them :D How amazing would that be? To be able to have breakfast in NYC and visit a little then go in London, after that to visit Vienna and lastly to have dinner in Paris. And start it all over again the next day :D



[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="220"] NYC[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="220"] Paris[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="220"] Vienna[/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="220"] Madrid[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment