Tuesday 24 December 2013

My Wishlist for 2014

Book Wishlist


**All the pictures are with trees and stuff from Bucharest, they really look wired, at least some of them do :D Though, they look pretty in the night when they are lighted :) **

This is the Christmas Eve so I though it would be cool to show you what books I'd love to buy, if I wasn't almost broke  that is :D


Doesn't it look drunk? :))
Firstly, I'd finish my paperback Nalini Singh collection. I'm missing Archangel's Legion from the Guild Hunter series; Blaze of Memory, Bonds of JusticeHeart of Obsidian, and Wild Invitation from the Psy Changeling series.



After this, I'll get to the 2 books missing from Kresley Cole: Shadow's Claim and Macrieve.


I'll also buy Cry Wolf and Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs, Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost, Entwined With You by Sylvia Day and all Karen Chance's books.



I'll stop now because it will get scary if I write them all :))




Hope Santa will bring you all that you wish. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. LOL that's a good list. I have a bunch of those (or ones that are part of those series) on my list too. I'm trying not to buy until I'm more caught up which is...painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some others to add :)) but these are a must :D I re-red them so many times(Nalini and Kresley at least) that I even forgot the number :D the thing is I want them in print to pet them :))

    ReplyDelete