Wednesday 25 September 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday[#2]: Archangel's Legion



A meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine blog. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Archangel's Legion (Guild Hunter #6) by Nalini Singh



Nalini Singh, the New York Times bestselling “alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklist) returns to an immortal world of violent passion and lethal power…on the brink of a deadly archangelic war.


Angels are falling from the sky in New York, struck down by a vicious, unknown force.


Vampires are dying impossibly of disease.


Guild hunter Elena Deveraux and the Archangel Raphael must discover the source of the wave of death before it engulfs their city and their people, leaving New York a ruin and Raphael’s Tower under siege by enemy archangels.


Yet even as they fight desperately to save the city, an even darker force is stirring, its chill eyes trained on New York…and on Raphael. Rivers of crimson and nightmares given flesh, the world will never again be the same…





Publishing on the 29th October 2013

Also in the series:




What new eagerly anticipating? Leave me the link to your WoW and I'll come by. Follow me and I'll fallow back. 

13 comments:

  1. I've got this in my review pile and I can't wait to read it. Great pick :)

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kimberly
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it now! How come you got an ARC? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant freak'n wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just lucky enough to get one from the publisher. I don't know how I lucked out. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* some people are just too lucky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made the mistake and reading a book in the middle of this series and really liked it, lol, so now I need to go back to book 1 and start this series properly. Awesome pick honey, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite series ever! I re-read them at least once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, I'm that way with JRWard's BDB books! :-) Yes, I shall have to get started soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love nalini singh's books. she's an amazing writer and i read and love both of her series equally. i'm very, very excited for ARCHANGEL'S LEGION too. it's guaranteed to be fantastic :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  10. So am I! The end of October feels forever away *sigh*
    Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't either! It can't come fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to read this! I've recently discovered this author, so I'm planning to read her books soon. I love this type of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's amazing! My favorite author ever. Hope you enjoy her as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete