Monday 21 October 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon[Finale]



Wonderfully Wicked Finale



I entered all the Challenges but didn't participate in the twitter party[unfortunately :(]


In this read-a-thon I finished:


-novels: 8



-novellas: 2



-short story: 1



I also abandoned one novel at about 1/2.



I am continuing:


[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="135"] Read 61%[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="135"] Read 70%[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="135"] Read 18%[/caption]

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done! That's a lot of books and some interesting looking ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D
    I saw your post and had a great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow well done! I couldn't of done that :) Felicity Heaton and KimHarrisons books are great though aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim is amazing, I'm not sold yet on Ms. Heaton :D

    ReplyDelete