Wednesday 23 October 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday[#6]: The Luckiest Lady in London



A meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine blog. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



The Luckiest Lady in London by Sherry Thomas


Felix Rivendale, the Marquess of Wrenworth, is The Ideal Gentleman, a man all men want to be and all women want to possess. Felix himself almost believes this golden image. But underneath is a damaged soul soothed only by public adulation.


Louisa Cantwell needs to marry well to support her sisters. She does not, however, want Lord Wrenworth—though he seems inexplicably interested in her. She mistrusts his outward perfection and the praise he garners everywhere he goes.But when he is the only man to propose at the end of the London season, she reluctantly accepts.


Louisa does not understand her husband's mysterious purposes, but she cannot deny the pleasure her body takes in his touch. Nor can she deny the pull this magnetic man exerts upon her. But does she dare to fall in love with a man so full of dark secrets, anyone of which could devastate her, if she were to get any closer?



Publication Date: 5th November 2013


.


.


What new release are you eagerly anticipating? Leave me the link to your WoW and I'll come by. Follow me and I'll fallow back. 

16 comments:

  1. Lovely cover. Sounds interesting too. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-70-vitro-mad.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure :D
    I want a dress like that one :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting & the cover is amazing, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Sherry Thomas but I've never read a book of hers. Your pick makes me want to change that immediately, thanks =)

    Check out our Waiting on Wednesday

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you'll like it when you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any Sherry Thomas - I'll have to rectify that! Thanks for sharing! http://alisbooks.wordpress.com/2013/10/23/waiting-on-wednesday-6/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by - interesting pick!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope it lives up to its cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great cover and blurb...hope you enjoy it. And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of her books but this sounds like it could be a good read. Imay have to pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover for this book! I'm not really a fan of regency or historical romance this one looks interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it too! I hope you'll give the book a try :)

    ReplyDelete