Thursday 17 October 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon[Update 4]



Wonderfully Wicked Update, #4



Since my last update:


-I finished Cake[novella]


-I finished Missing in Death[novella]


-I started Sinister Kisses and read about 15%[I need to suspend my disbelief to like this, I don't know if I can]


-I finished and reviewed The Way Home


-I'm listening to Fantasy in Death


-I also finished the Acrostic Challenge


Books involved:



From the start of the read-a-thon I finished:


-novels: 4



-novellas: 2



I also abandoned one novel at about 1/2.


4 comments:

  1. Great job with your WWRAT goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work, Ally! Thanks for stopping by Reading Romances ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog :) I hope you give me more great posts to read :)
    PS: Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete