Wednesday 16 October 2013

Acrostic Challenge

This challenge was bought to you by Donna @ The Happy Booker as part of Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon II. 





I was kind of mean... ok very mean, but here it goes:



Starting we meet Gin,


Profitable killing people or so it should seem


Indeed she’s said to be quite good…


Despite it all she’s just an


Enraging, posturing ASS;


Rattling on and on relating to


Stories from her old jobs and


Babbling constantly about what she should have done


Instead of planning in advance.


Tirelessly acting without thinking,


Endlessly making me go a little crazy...



I was inspired by my hate of the MC: Gin. I ended up rage quitting...

2 comments:

  1. lmao I like it. I haven't read this series before so I can't say how much I agree. But definitely creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of obvious that I was very mad when I wrote this, isn't it? :D
    Thanks :))

    ReplyDelete