Saturday 5 October 2013

Book News(1)

Nalini Singh announced a few days ago the blurb for the new Psy-Changling book!




SHIELD OF WINTER by Nalini Singh
Coming June 2014


The alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklist) draws us back into her extraordinary Psy-Changeling world, a world torn between violence and peace, passion and ice...


Assassin. Soldier. Arrow. That is who Vasic is, who he will always be. His soul drenched in blood, his conscience heavy with the weight of all he’s done, he exists in the shadows, far from the hope his people can almost touch—if only they do not first drown in the murderous insanity of a lethal contagion. To stop the wave of death, Vasic must complete the simplest and most difficult mission of his life.


For if the Psy race is to survive, the empaths must wake…


Having rebuilt her life after medical “treatment” that violated her mind and sought to stifle her abilities, Ivy should have run from the black-clad Arrow with eyes of winter frost. But Ivy Jane has never done what she should. Now, she'll fight for her people, and for this Arrow who stands as her living shield, yet believes he is beyond redemption. But as the world turns to screaming crimson, even Ivy’s fierce will may not be enough to save Vasic from the cold darkness.



Samantha Young revealed on Freday the cover for the Joss and Braden novella: CASTLE HILL! It will be released on 3rd December 2013 by NAL.



Sylvia Day has announced the blurb of the 4th novel in the Crossfire novel, Captivated by You



Gideon calls me his angel, but he’s the miracle in my life. My gorgeous, wounded warrior, so determined to slay my demons while refusing to face his own.


The vows we'd exchanged should have bound us tighter than blood and flesh. Instead they opened old wounds, exposed pain and insecurities, and lured bitter enemies out of the shadows. I felt him slipping from my grasp, my greatest fears becoming my reality, my love tested in ways I wasn’t sure I was strong enough to bear.


At the brightest time in our lives, the darkness of his past encroached and threatened everything we’d worked so hard for. We faced a terrible choice: the familiar safety of the lives we’d had before each other or the fight for a future that suddenly seemed an impossible and hopeless dream…


4 comments:

  1. Yikes! I am so behind! I have only read the 1st novel in the Crossfire series. I thought that there were only two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to get my hands on Captivated by You!! Please tell me it releases tomorrow? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah love, she still doesn't know... I have a feeling it will be next year in the spring... If we are lucky

    ReplyDelete