Thursday 6 February 2014

Va-Va-Vroom Read-a-thon[Goals]



It's finally time for the Va-Va-Voom read-a-thon!
I want to read at least 4 full length novels, including the one I have started on the 5th.


Some of the books:

These I am sure I'll read/finish


These are from "I hope I read them, if the mood agrees with me"shelf

I have to find some books that have Valentine in the title of the name of the author... Suggestions would be SO appreciated :)

PS: Clicking on the covers sends you to Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. Fantasy Is More Fun6 February 2014 at 18:07

    Great list! I need to find some Valentine books too - I almost forgot about that part of the challenge! I'm going to have to do a google books search I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did one on Goodreads and found an interesting one:
    Die For Me: A Novel of the Valentine Killer (For Me #1) by Cynthia Eden
    And this doesn't sound bad either:
    Rock the Heart (Black Falcon #1) by Michelle A. Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasy Is More Fun7 February 2014 at 07:44

    Ohhh thanks! That Cynthia Eden one might just make my list!

    ReplyDelete