Wednesday 18 June 2014

Waiting On Wednesday[#36]: Shifting Shadows: Stories from the World of Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs


A meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine blog. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Clicking on the cover sends you to GoodReads


Mercy Thompson’s world just got a whole lot bigger…
A collection of all-new and previously published short stories featuring Mercy Thompson, “one of the best heroines in the urban fantasy genre today” (Fiction Vixen Book Reviews), and the characters she calls friends…
Includes the new stories…“Silver”“Roses in Winter”“Redemption”“Hollow”
…and reader favorites“Fairy Gifts”“Gray”“Alpha and Omega”“Seeing Eye”“The Star of David”“In Red, with Pearls”


Release Date: 2nd September 2014
You can find the whole series here.

12 comments:

  1. Patricia is some of my friends' favorite author and I really hope that the new installment will bring you guys all the feels! Thanks for sharing and happy reading, Alina :)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I haven't read Patricia Briggs yet. Must get to reading her Mercy Thompson series soon! Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't miss it :) Though I love her Alpha and Omega series more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so too! I can;t wait to read it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick - I'm really looking forward to Shifting Shadows too. Patricia Briggs has written some great short stories. I think it's time for an Alpha and Omega reread. Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that series! If you're looking for a buddy to read it with I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I really need to catch up on this series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds really interesting and i love the cover :)

    Nemo @ Blame it on the book

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Mercedes Thompson! I'm currently in the middle of re-reading the series. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by Shut Up & Read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I reread it this year as well :)) It seems to get better with every read :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the covers are good :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete