Monday 1 December 2014

December Random Reads[#13]: Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter




Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by Sarah at I’m Loving Books. This feature is to get us reading a random book within the month that is in our TBR stack.

Want to join in on Random Reads?


1. If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf
2. Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
3. Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
4. Link up to your Random Reads post. If you choose more than one book per month, be sure to put a number by your name in the list so it doesn’t look like a duplicate.
5. Read and be merry.

This month I did it diferently. I had Random.org pick from my papberbacks!




Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter
Selene grew up in a palace on the Nile under parents Cleopatra and Mark Antony - the most brilliant, powerful rulers on earth. But Roman Emperor takes the country and princess to Rome. She finds herself torn between two young men and two possible destinies - until she reaches out to claim her own.


I added the book in February 2014 and after that I was lucky enough and actually won the hard cover. I was kind of afraid to read it since it's a YA... YAs and me aren't that good friends. 

About November's Read
Tease Me (One Night with Sole Regret #7) by Olivia Cunning
I was expecting more... 

I don't think I like either Adam or Madison very much. He cares too much about how others see him, he's too impulsive and when he gets what he wants it's displeased that he did! Dude make up your mind! She's too rational sometimes, I don't think she really knows if she truly loves Adam or not, and, as her partner, she kind of flips out when she gets what she really wants.
In a way, with their "I really want this, bud god what am I doing with it now that I have it"-attitude, they really deserve each other.
PS: Who the hell was that stalker dude?! Not cool leaving us in the tree so to say... 

3 comments:

  1. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, You can have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) If you want to stop your divorce.
    (10 If you want to divorce your husband.
    (11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
    contact: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete