Tuesday 12 May 2015

Bout of Books Updates

I'm trying to read all week and I;m curious how many I can manage with uni being so... uni. Here we go:





Monday
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 0
Books:
I started Man of my dreams though.


Tuesday
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 2
Books:
I finished the one from yesterday and I've started and finished Sherrilyn Kenyon's latest!


Wednesday
Number of books I've read today: 1+11% of one
Total number of books I've read: 3 + 11%
Books:
I DNFd Open Invitation(it wasn't my thing at all) and read Echoes on Scotland Street(which was great!)


Thursday
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 5+11%
Books:
Not impressed with "Submitting to his lordship", but it's an enjoyable read.


Friday
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read:6+20%
Books: I've finished Bitter Spirits and am listening to Seduction in Death



Saturday
Number of books I've read today: 2 novellas, 31% of Hostile Takeover, 15% of Seduction in Death and 8% of Sweet Enemy
Total number of books I've read: 8+74%
Books:



Sunday
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 9+53%
Books: I've finished Hostile Takeover and listened to mere from Ms Robb :)

4 comments:

  1. J here, stopping by from the #boutofbooks challenge.
    These look like some really great books. Thanks for the new titles to add to my TBR.
    I've followed your listed social media.

    @JLenniDorner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by :) Hope you read some amazing books as well

    ReplyDelete