Monday 3 August 2020

Spotlight: Undeniable by J.C. Carter

Undeniable by J.C. Carter is now live!







Anna has never paid much attention to Blake. He's always just been there. Her best friend Spencer's big brother.



But when she agrees to fake date him to help Spencer out, she realizes that Blake may just be exactly what she's always wanted.






Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/JCCU






Meet J.C.




I'm a 27 year old wife, mommy, new author, and librarian. I have a deep love for books and an unhealthy obsession with iced tea. I enjoy reading New Adult Romance above anything else. I have one beautiful baby boy and 5 cats and 1 dog who are basically my world (along with hubby of course)! And when I'm not reading I enjoy writing, puzzling, trivia, and long walks with the hubs, baby boy, and dog!



Connect with J.C.






Goodreads |Amazon | Twitter | Bookbub




No comments:

Post a Comment